Veterinary and Kennel Care
Before client purchase:
- Up to date with vaccinations (at least 3 series of vaccinations) including: Kennel Cough, Parvo-Virus, de-worming(s), and preventative medications such as probiotic, prebiotic, digestive enzymes and longevity Drops (for Small Breeds)
- Weight and temperature monitoring
- Eyes, ears, nose, mouth, heart, lungs, hernia, feet, coat, skin, GI, fecal, skeletal and more
- Certified Veterinarian health exam and continuous health checks
- Professional grooming by a licensed Dog Groomer
After client purchase:
- Free initial veterinary exam consultation fee for client near store location
- Reading materials and The Pet Purchase Checklist
Pet Purchase Guarantees
My Next Puppy warrants your pet(s) from the date of receipt against disorders that may interfere with your pet’s ability to lead a normal life by offering:
- The Lifetime Puppy Protection Program
- The Limited 10 (Ten) Day Warranty
- The 14 (Fourteen) Day 100% Parvo Warranty
There are many different pet registries in the USA, and even more throughout the world. MNP strives to register most of its puppies with top known registries around the world.
To learn more go to: “https://mynextpuppy.com/faqs/” to find out about the various pet registries My Next Puppy may register with if possible.
When a puppy is registered, it means that registry recognizes its pedigree and bloodline as being accurate. A puppy registered as a purebred is recognized by that registry as having a pure bloodline.
Standards for Breeders
- Long Standing Relationships with USDA Licensed Breeders
- Compliance and in Good Standing with all Inspections at Store and Breeder Kennels
- Certificate of Pedigree (5 family generations w/ DNA)
- Champion puppies from award winning sires and dams
- Pictures of puppies parents and facility pictures of kennel
- OFA (Orthopedic Foundation for Animals on sires and dams to eliminate dog’s hip joint problems including hip dysplasia
Before, during and after purchase:
- Housewarming take home tote bag with puppy starter food
- Micro-chipped and registered for lifetime identification with Petkey and Help Me Find My Pet
- Access to Online Videos and Unlimited Lifetime Support Through Dog Star’s Call Center
- Access to our customer service center for any future questions about your puppy. Whether it’s about health & well-being, store warranties & guarantees, training, billing, or anything else…just give us a call!
*Above items on entire page may vary by specific pet