Chantily, VA | Part-time
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Monitor and guide puppies and dogs while performing other duties
- Clean and Sanitize kennels and facility
- Dog Baths and Nail Trims
- Feeding, medicating, care and cleaning up after the animals at our facility
- Perform am/pm duties for kennel team
- Maintaining administrative records as necessary for job title
- Observing puppies and dogs to detect illness or injury and report findings to management team
- Able to multi-task
- Be detail oriented
- Work Independently
- Valid driver’s license
- Punctual and have reliable transportation in all weather conditions
- Lift 40 pounds
- Comfortable around dogs of all sizes and temperaments
- Light computer experience
- Professional, courteous and have a strong desire to provide exceptional customer service and able to interact with animals and a team
Light experience is required, but previous experience in the pet industry is a plus!
We are currently looking for team players able to work full-time or part-time positions.
Must be available to work evenings, weekend and holidays
Compensation based on work experience. Expect to be promoted for how hard you work to managerial positions.
-Possibility to be promoted to Kennel Technician Supervisor or other higher positions internally and full-time employment include health, vision and dental available for full-time employees.
Paid time off, un-paid time off, sick days and more for higher positions within company.
Required license or certification:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License